Sunday, March 7, 2010

A couple shooting related blogs

I've been scouring the web and so far have only found a couple shooting related blogs:
  • The Lost Target
    •  Posts news of interest for gun enthusiasts.  The poster claims to be a registered skeet, trap, and sporting clays shooter.
  • Bad Ass Girls Club
    • A group of women who are gun and outdoor enthusiasts.
I haven't spent much time on these blogs, but I'll follow them and let you know if there's anything interesting.

If you know of any shooting blogs, let me know.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Thank you for posting the link to our site. We've gotten several hits from yours to ours.
Thought I would let you know about another blogger. You may have heard of her already, Holly Heiser.
Her blog is called NORCAL CAZADORA
You can search for it. Pretty cool and TONS of Information.
Take Care
Lindsay Macomber
Founder
Bad Ass Girls Club
Lindsay@bagc-outdoors.com

You may also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails