Wednesday, July 7, 2010

MEC visit postponed...it's gonna happen, I promise!



Due to unforeseen circumstances, my visit with MEC will not happen tomorrow. It will be rescheduled, however, I don't yet have a date. I am working with them to figure out a time, and when one is planned, I'll report back. I'm guessing it will probably be AFTER the State Shoot. I have compiled all of the responses to my earlier post, and I will be taking those with me when I eventually make my visit.

If you haven't yet submitted to me your questions or comments for/about MEC, please do so. You can comment directly on any of my MEC posts here, or you can e-mail me directly at deadpair@gmail.com.

Thanks for your patience...I promise you it will be well worth the wait!

No comments:

You may also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails