Saturday, May 1, 2010

Wow, two months flies by fast...

So I've demonstrated exactly how to lose two months of your life without even realizing the time had passed.  Life is a bit chaotic right now, due to the various things pulling at Melissa and I, including (but not limited to):
  • Wedding planning
  • Registering for wedding gifts
  • Easter
  • Work
  • Planning for running ATA shoots
  • Working out just how I'm going to teach people how to improve their doubles shooting (more on this to come)
  • Driving between Oak Creek and New Berlin at least 100 times
  • Cleaning up the landscaping at our house
  • Painting the inside of the house
  • Mini bridal shower for Melissa by her family friends from the Appleton/Oshkosh area
  • Work
  • Wedding planning
  • Trying to unpack the last of our boxes from when we moved all of our stuff into our new house in September
  • Sudden development of allergies...I must be getting older
  • Wedding planning
  • Work
  • Wedding planning
  • Work
  • Urgent last-minute wisdom tooth surgery for Melissa
  • Taking care of someone after they've had their wisdom teeth out
I haven't had much time to myself, let alone to go out and shoot at all.  Melissa and I went out about four weeks ago to teach our friends Lindsey and Troy how to shoot.  I only had time to shoot 50 singles (shot a pair of 23s), and I haven't shot since.

I missed the Eric Weikum Memorial shoot due to Melissa's wisdom tooth surgery, which was a bummer because it was so much fun last year.  Word is that it went well and the weather held out.

And, I've neglected my blog.  I'm sorry for that.  I'm sure people have stopped checking in, so I'm going to have to drum up support for it again.  Not sure if I have the energy for that right now, but I'll do my best to keep it updated from now on.

1 comment:

Dave Eberhart said...

I'm still checking. Congrats on the upcoming wedding. Put me down for some doubles instruction.

You may also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails